March 13, 2009

One Month


Hi! I'm Miles and I am one month old today!

I've already been on my first plane ride when I was 11 days old. We moved to Minnesota where its very cold, but I think I like it better than Washington. At least I know my mom does.

I am growing so fast. Mommy doesn't know what I weigh but she thinks I am around 9 or 9.5 pounds already.

Mommy bought me size one diapers but they are way to big for me, she said she didn't want to waste newborn diapers so I am just going to have to deal with baggy diapers until I get a little more pudge.

I am very tall. My 0-3 month pants and long sleeve shirts are too short for me, but mommy says I have to wear them because they are still baggy everywhere else. She said its cute.

I also love to spit all the time, which mommy and daddy think is getting a little old. They said my older sister Lacey never spit up, so why do I? I think I just like changing clothes 5 times a day. I get fussy in wet clothes. Mom says I will always be long and skinny unless I start keeping my food down.

My favorite place to sleep is on mom. I don't like the pack and play or my crib. I usually sleep in 4 hours stretches at night. I think mom is ready for me to sleep a little longer.

I also like to sit in the bouncer. Don't tell anyone that its pink. But I don't like the swing much, it makes me puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment